- This event has passed.
Neuro-diversity Part 1: Autism – Aspergers – understanding the Brain and the hope of Universal Mind
December 15, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
We asked Dr. Bill Pettit to speak to our Wisdom and Wellbeing members on Neurodiversity as this is a hot topic right now – and he said yes! Dr. Bill will talk to us in TWO WEBINARS about Neurodiversity!
In Part 1 Elizabeth Lovius and Dr Bill will explore: Autism – Aspergers – understanding the Brain and the hope of Universal Mind
In this session we will cover:
– What is Neurodiversity?
– What is the difference between the Brain and Mind?
– What does it mean to have a diagnosis of Autism/Aspergers? What are the gifts and limits?
– Where does hope lie with a diagnosis of Autism/Aspergers?
– What impact does a deeper understanding of the Universal Mind have on these diagnoses?
– Real-Life Stories of hope for real change
And for your information as a special one-off, we are also extending a special invitation to those in the Real Change Community who so loved the original Dr. Bill Real Change LIVE series.
You can share these links for registration with anyone you feel may benefit who has already been impacted by the Inside-Out understanding/Three Principles.
By registering for this event you agree to be added to our list and contacted by the Wisdom and Wellbeing Consultancy. You may unsubscribe at any time.