Listen to the episode here:
Scott has spent over 23 years as a coach, mentor, and integrative health practitioner assisting individuals in reconnecting to their innate health and well-being, improving performance and
living with clarity.
State of mind coaching is the foundation to his integrative health and well-being programs and has worked with professional athletes, Olympians, couples, families, teams, corporations and
individuals who want to live, work, perform and play from their inner vitality.
Scott is a dynamic and impactful presenter and teacher. He designs and delivers workshops and talks that leave people with a new and insightful understanding about their own health,
well-being, and potential.
In this episode we talked about:
- The hope and possibility within the coronavirus
- The fact that we are always living in the unknown
- What is going on in our brain from a survival point of view
- Why there is nothing to fear
- How thoughts create our reality
- How toilet roll got into our consciousness
and much more.